Call for an appointment right away at 307-673-4757
Note: your appointment date and time is not confirmed until we contact you.
Request Appointment Form:
- By calling 307-673-4757, you will initiate a meeting with a trained Patient Advocate, often the same or the next day.
- You will be welcomed into comfortable surroundings and offered a beverage.
- Your guests may stay in the lobby during the medical portion of your appointment.
- You will leave a urine sample for your pregnancy test.
- Medical staff will review your medical history.
- If at least 6 weeks pregnant, you will be offered an ultrasound or schedule one later. Following your positive pregnancy test, a Nurse Sonographer or Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer will perform your ultrasound. The purpose of that ultrasound is to:
– confirm your pregnancy (make sure you are actually pregnant),
– verify if the pregnancy is growing in the uterus,
– tell you how far along you are, and to
– determine the presence of a fetal heartbeat.
- You may choose to view your ultrasound and/or invite your guests.
- If pregnant, medical staff will offer testing for some sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- Your Advocate will assist you in evaluating your options: Parenting, Adoption & Abortion.
- Staff will ask for permission to follow-up.
- You will receive other information about the parenting classes and programs we offer and will leave with information and referrals regarding resources you may need.
- To receive STI test results, you will schedule another appointment in approximately 2 weeks.
Throughout your appointment, it is the goal of each Legacy staff member to care for you as a whole person, providing professional medical services and excellent advocacy and education.
Each Patient Advocate and Nurse is specially trained to serve women facing unplanned pregnancies, so rest assured that you will receive all the information that you need in a comfortable environment.